Image of proposed home for Lot 12, 399 Beckett Rd, Bridgeman Downs. Photo: Supplied.A brand new home in an estate that has not even been built yet has sold for $815,000 as demand heats up for house and land packages.The five-bedroom, three-bathroom home is proposed for Lot 12 of Harrington Estate at 399 Beckett Rd, Bridgeman Downs.Marketing agent Barry Herbert of Ausbuild – Capalaba said the estate was due to be finished in November, then building would begin on the houses.More from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019Image of proposed home for Lot 12, 399 Beckett Rd, Bridgeman Downs. Pic supplied.Mr Herbert said three-quarters of the first stage of Harrington Estate (about 40 lots) had already been sold. He said the house and land package at Lot 12 had been purchased by a young family looking to upsize.“The packages include everything except landscaping, so they know they can move in and only have to spend money on landscaping but everything else is done,” Mr Herbert said.The package includes security screens, a fencing allowance, window coverings and kitchen whitegoods.There is also a media room, double car garage and alfresco outdoor area.The suburb of Bridgeman Downs has a median house price of $775,000.
The Baggies are keen to bring the striker to The Hawthorns and talks are set to take place between all parties, Press Association Sport understands. A deal could be wrapped up by the end of the week with Albion’s transfer activity expected to gather pace now boss T ony Pulis has returned from the United States following their three-game tour. West Brom are expected to step up their interest in Liverpool’s Rickie Lambert in the next 24 hours. Press Association The winger, signed from Wigan this summer, is from a republican background in Northern Ireland and has also refused to wear a Remembrance Day poppy out of respect for people killed on Bloody Sunday. “Obviously there has been a stigma around him and he doesn’t need to start that up again,” Pulis told the Wolverhampton Express & Star. “So hopefully we’ve nipped it in the bud and we can get on with our things and he can get on with his things. I didn’t see the situation but I had a chat with him and explained what we do as a football club and the way we are and I think he’s fine with everything. “We’ve got Northern Ireland lads in the squad and he’s been absolutely fantastic with them, and the way he’s mixed and integrated with the group has been brilliant. “I’ve seen the pictures and he’s got to turn towards the flag like everybody else has and he recognises that.” Pulis is hunting a new striker to help Saido Berahino with question marks over record signing Brown Ideye’s future following a disappointing first season in England. Lambert also struggled to make an impact at Liverpool after a move from Southampton last summer with the 33-year-old scoring just three times in 36 appearances. He rejected a deadline day move to Aston Villa in February with the forward insisting he did not want to leave Liverpool after just half a season. But the England international will also fall down the pecking order on Merseyside with the impending arrival of Christian Benteke, with the Aston Villa striker set to complete a £32.5million transfer to Anfield. Pulis is overhauling his squad this summer with QPR’s Matt Phillips and Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry on his radar. Michail Antonio remains a target despite West Brom having a £5million bid rejected by Nottingham Forest last week. It is understood the Baggies remain confident they can land the winger. Meanwhile, Pulis has warned James McClean he must protect his reputation after his snub of the English flag. McClean refused to face the cross of St George during the national anthem while on Albion’s pre-season tour of America.