Bail revoked for footballer on robbery charge

first_imgA 19-year-old footballer, Jobe Caesar, who was in January remanded for allegedly attacking and robbing his ex-girlfriend, but was later granted bail, had his bail revoked by Magistrate Faith McGusty on Wednesday.Jobe CaesarAccording to reports, Caesar, who was ordered to stay away from the Virtual Complainant (VC), Jennifer Valdium, breached the said protective order. He reportedly attacked the young woman. The court heard on Wednesday that the defendant, who was previously granted $150,000 bail, also failed to comply with a stipulation attached to bail – that he report to the Police Station once per week until the completion of the case. Based on his failure to comply with both conditions of his bail, he was remanded to prison. The case will continue on April 3, 2019.The charge against Caesar, of Albouystown, Georgetown, stated that he on November 25, 2018 at Albert and Charlotte Streets, Georgetown, unlawfully and maliciously damaged a motor car valued $3.5 million, property of Valdium.On the same day at the said location, Caesar, while being armed with a gun, robbed the woman of her cellphone valued $30,000. The teen is a player attached to the Fruta Conquerors football team.last_img read more